February 11, 2011

Effortless Packing

YIKES – I have a half hour to pack and get out the door to an image conference, no problem – DONE! Not only is every one attending the conference an image consultant, but I’m presenting – I better look that part, as all eyes will be grading me. How did I do it, and how can you do it that quickly? Start with a basic core color or neutral-color for you. This Fall and Winter have been seasons of neutrals, i.e. pants or skirts and tops, and then punch up with color by adding a jacket, vest or a signature inherent jewelry piece. I usually adorn with jewelry, as it is already matched to my hair, eye color and skin tones – I just can’t go wrong, as it matches everything I have in my closet. This is one of the perks of knowing your colors and understanding jewelry choices – packed and put together in 30 minutes for an Image Conference!

No comments: